Supervillain is a card & dice game where players, branded Villains by the corrupted Establishment, compete to expose the perverting influences on our institutions and governments; its up to YOU to expose the corruption!
Using Characters and Items to claim Capers, Villains put a spotlight on corruption – spreading information like modern-day Robin Hoods.
The Villain who Claims the most Caper points is crowned the Supervillain!
Supervillain is now available on Amazon.com!
Compete to solve Capers and interfere with other Villains’ plans using Shenanigans cards. Combat can ensue, as the Villain to your left may block your attempted Caper.
Villains play Character & Item cards with values that represent the number of dice they roll to solve that portion of the Caper; the Villain to your left rolls the number of dice on the Caper to “set the point” to match or beat.
Game length is adjustable depending on how many Capers players agree to play for at the beginning of the game, usually from 30-60 minutes. Solo play time is typically 20-30 minutes.
Supervillain is a thrilling card & dice game that exposes the establishment’s corruption.
The game consists of dice and 54 unique cards, each with a unique illustration by the talented artist, Theresa Johnson:
Our Supervillain 2nd edition play-testing is beginning!
Initial changes to the 1st edition:
1. 50% of all profit now benefits charity (choice in progress)!
2. The game now comes in a box large enough to roll dice in.
3. All realistic images of handguns or automatic weapons have been replaced with more comical or older weapons, such as ray guns or crossbows, to show sensitivity to the many shooting victims in the United States.
4. The game now comes with 12 dice (instead of 8).
5. The rules have been streamlined and simplified.
6. Solo rules have been added.
7. Some Caper cards have been changed
8. A couple of henchmen have been re-drawn to match the overall style.
9. You can now see the icon and the number of dice to roll at the same time on all cards.